Be inspired by Nature through all the senses and create with the forest. Discover the vibrant colours and hidden patterns of the forest; listen to the voices of the animals and the whispers of the trees; feel the soil and the warmth from the sun; sense the connection between Nature and us. Together we will create art pieces with natural materials to express gratitude to Mother Earth.
- Explore your connection with Nature through different art forms
- Learn to observe patterns, colours and light in a natural environment
- Shake your arms and legs, dance with the wind and choreograph with the trees
- Immerse in the forest symphony with the sounds of nature and natural instruments
- Enjoy collaborative art and send blessings to the animals and forest
CAMP A1: 13-15 Jul 2020
CAMP A2: 27-29 Jul 2020
CAMP A3: 10-12 Aug 2020
09.30- 16.00 Daily (Non- residential)
Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden
15 maximum per camp (At least one camp counsellor per 3 children)
Children aged 9-11 years
$1,350 HKD for 3 days (vegetarian lunch included)
From Tai Po Market or Kowloon Tong MTR stations to KFBG
Please submit your online application and payment to KFBG before 17 June 2020.
Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Ms Lau at 2483 7276/ Ms Chung 2483 7112 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org