Administration Assistant (Flora Conservation Department)
Flora Conservation Department
Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden Corporation (KFBGC) is a registered non-profit making organization based in Hong Kong, dedicated to harmonizing our relationship with the environment (www.kfbg.org). We are looking for a candidate to fill the following position:
- Assisting in general administrative work.
- Handling purchase, data entry and filing.
- Managing departmental library.
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of KFBGC;
- High diploma or above, F.7 / DSE with more experience will be also considered;
- 2 years experience in assisting HR & office administration, with hands-on experience in project administration will be an advantage;
- Good knowledge in Chinese Word processing, MS Office, document scanning and e-mail, excellent Excel skills will be an advantage;
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English, proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage;
- Good presentation and organizing skills;
- Be responsible, independent, good interpersonal skills, self motivated and with detail-minded;
- 5-day week but required to work on Saturdays and / or Public Holidays;
- Open minded and recognizes the validity of all spiritual paths.
Please send C.V. (with expected salary) and a short essay (on relevant experience and reasons for interest in the post) to the Human Resources Manager, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org .