Animal Keeper (Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation Section)
Fauna Conservation Department
- Animal husbandry including cleaning and diet preparation.
- Perform cleaning of animal facilities surrounding areas and maintenance of equipment within the Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation Section.
- Assist, Support and stand in for the section Senior Animal Keeper(s) when required. Assist in the allocation of general works when the direct supervisor is absent and ensure work is carried out appropriately, standards are maintained and animals under the team care are healthy.
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of KFBGC.
- At least 1 year relevant working experience, with hands-on experience in animal husbandry preferred.
- Possess a qualification in biological science, animal husbandry or related subjects will be an advantage.
- Preferably bilingual in both written and spoken Cantonese and English, Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Physically fit to work in outdoor environment and in adverse weather.
- Willing to work in weekends and public holidays.
- Able to work independently and also work in team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Honest, responsible and friendly.
- Valid HK driving license preferable.
Please send C.V. (with expected salary) and a short essay (on relevant experience and reasons for interest in the post) to the Human Resources Manager, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.