Operations and Shop Assistant
General Administration Department
- Assist the Shop Keeper in Farm shop sale.
- Replenish Farm Shop products before the end of each day.
- Handle front office duties including:
- Answer walk in inquires.
- Receiving goods & letters.
- Prepare mails to be sent out.
- Inform appropriate parties upon goods received or guests’ arrival.
- Direct delivery drivers to drop off goods as appropriate.
- Handle the lending and returning of all farm keys.
- Assist to answer incoming phone calls for other operations staff.
- Commitment to the mission, vision and value of KFBGC.
- Form 5 graduate or above with at least 2 years’ experience in office administration duties.
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua (preferable but not essential).
- Proficiency in computer skills including MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing.
- Pleasant with good communication skills.
- 5 day work week but required to work on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Open minded and recognize the validity of all spiritual paths.
Interested parties, please send your detailed C.V. (with expected salary) and a short essay (on relevant experience and reasons for interest in the post) to the Human Resources Manager, Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com