Senior Administration Officer
Flora Conservation Department
The general remit of this post is to provide administrative support to the head and staff of the Flora Conservation Department. Major duties include handling purchase orders, invoices and petty cash, keeping leave records, handling the departmental calendar, keeping record of expenses, arranging trip logistics for staff and visitors, taking minutes at meetings and fora, and handling general departmental documents.
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of KFBGC;
- Bachelor or Master Degree;
- 5 years administrative work experience;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin;
- Good knowledge in Computer skills including MSWord, Excel, Chinese word processing, document scanning and email;
- Good at mathematics and handling budget.
- Detail-oriented person.
- 5-day week but required to work on Saturdays and / or Public Holidays;
- Open minded and recognizes the validity of all spiritual paths.
Please send C.V. (with interested position and expected salary) to the Human Resources Manager, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.