Senior Animal Keeper (Live Educational Displays)
Fauna Conservation Department
- Animal husbandry, animal training work and public education talks.
- Perform cleaning of animal facilities and preparation of animal feed within the Live Educational Displays section.
- Assist section Supervisor(s) when required. Assist in the allocation of general works when the supervisor is absent and ensure work is carried out appropriately and standards are maintained.
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of KFBGC;
- Diploma in biological sciences and above or minimum 2 years relevant animal working experience with supervisory experience preferred;
- A certificate in animal management would be an advantage;
- Able to communicate in English and Chinese (Spoken and Written);
- Interest in wildlife preferred;
- Physically fit to perform outdoor work;
- Able to work well in a team;
- Valid HK light vehicle driving license preferred.
Please send C.V. (with expected salary) to the Human Resources Manager, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 2488-1002