Temporary Animal Care Helper
Fauna Conservation Department
Period: May – Aug 2021
The Fauna Conservation Department is looking for a suitable person to assist with animal care responsibilities during the particularly busy spring and summer periods at the Wild Animal Rescue Centre.
- The temporary contract position will involve working alongside professional rescue team members to care for young birds and other wildlife during their rehabilitation process.
- The work is labour intensive but very rewarding and suitable carers will also get a chance to see some animals released back to the wild.
- Work from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Five-day work week.
- Weekly attendance will be rostered during the period.
- Weekend and public holiday attendance may be required.
- The position may be renewed on an annual basis.
- Fit to work in a busy environment including some outdoor work;
- Previous related experience and knowledge of animal care will be an advantage;
- Responsible, friendly and able to work in a team;
- To work in line with the KFBG values, in pursuit of the Vision and Mission of the organization.
Interested parties, please send your C.V. and a cover letter indicating your experience and why you would like to help with the rescue work to email@example.com or fax to 2488-1002 (Please specify applying for Fauna Conservation Department – Temporary Animal Care Helper).
For any enquiries, please contact Ms Chan at 2483-7122.