Tree Climber (Tree Team 1)
Flora Conservation Department
To perform routine and ad hoc tree management work together with other tree team members. The tree works including pruning, tree removal and apply any other risk mitigation or protection measure for trees, etc. To assist arborist in carrying out tree survey and tree risk assessment.
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of KFBGC;
- 3 years of hands-on experience in tree work;
- Possession of certifications for tree climbing, rigging and use of chainsaw in an authorised organisation;
- Hands-on experience in applying tree work machineries, e.g. chainsaw, leave blower, etc.,
- Able to set up tree climbing system and rigging system for tree pruning/felling;
- Able to cope with regular physically demanding tasks, such as climbing and felling trees several days per week, working on slopes and working outdoor throughout the year;
- Knowledge in tree assessment will be in advantage;
- High awareness towards work safety;
- Knowledge in using computer and MS office such as Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Fluent in spoken Cantonese and written Chinese; competence in English and Mandarin would be an advantage;
- Possession of a valid light vehicle driving license will be in advantage;
- Open minded and recognizes the validity of all spiritual paths.
Please send C.V. (with interested position and expected salary) to the Human Resources Manager, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.