The Administration Supervisor (AS) performs wide ranging administrative duties and provides support to department staff. These include:
- Assist in daily operations including but not limited to handling enquiries, staff attendance and leave records.
- Support department administration, such as monitoring office supplies and procurement.
- Coordinate administrative issues with internal and external parties and communicate effectively.
- Handle ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of KFBGC.
- Higher Diploma or above with at least 3 years administrative work experience. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Administration Assistant.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Putonghua would be an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A good team player.
- Familiar with PC application, including MS Office and Chinese Typing.
- Open minded and recognizes the validity of all spiritual paths.
Interested parties, please send your detailed C.V. (with expected salary) and a short essay (on relevant experience and reasons for interest in the post) to the Human Resources Manager, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com