- Assist in staff management ensuring practices and processes are followed out as required.
- Provide animal talks for visitors.
- To cover allocated Supervisors’ responsibilities when they are absent.
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of KFBGC.
- Possession of a Diploma or certificate in animal care and husbandry equivalent or extensive wildlife animal care experience.
- Interest in natural history and wild animals, preferably with local knowledge.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience with hands-on experience in animal husbandry and team supervision.
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English. Mandarin would be an advantage.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Physically fit to work in an outdoor environment and in adverse weather.
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays.
- Confident in public speaking.
- Able to work independently and also work in team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Valid HK light vehicle driving license preferable.
- Open-minded and recognizes the validity of all spiritual paths.
Please send C.V. (with expected salary) and a short essay (on relevant experience and reasons for interest in the post) to the Human Resources Manager, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com .