To be responsible for the design, management and delivery of education programmes in support of the KFBG mission.
- To be responsible for the design, management, promotion and delivery of art education programmes in support of the KFBG mission;
- To design and facilitate a range of art events and workshops to enhance self-awareness and connection to nature, in support of sustainable living, for people of various ages and backgrounds;
- To plan and organize logistics relating to art events, buildings, performers and artists.
- To establish and maintain a network with relevant local and oversea organizations;
- To work with local/oversea artists, consultants, contractors for art programmes;
- To work with other education officers as a team to continuously enrich KFBG programmes with art elements.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of KFBGC;
- Fluency in Cantonese and/or Putonghua; command of English an advantage;
- A degree in a relevant art and educational field;
- 3 years of working experience in Art Education programmes preferred.
- Proven skills in facilitation, design and implementation of art programmes , workshops or retreats;
- Experience in a meditation practice would be an advantage;
- Self-motivated, dynamic and a good team player;
- Ability to interact with a wide range of people in a positive, inspirational way;
- Passion for nature;
- Have an understanding of holistic education and Chinese culture;
- Physically fit for mild outdoor group activities;
- Open-minded and recognize the validity of all spiritual paths;
- Ability to market and organize art programmes to the public and organizations;
- Able to work residentially occasionally, including weekends and public holidays;
- A valid Type I or II driving license is preferred.
Interested parties, please send your detailed C.V., with expected salary, and a short essay on ‘How can we help people to open their hearts and deepen the connection with nature?’ to the Human Resources Manager, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.