- Follow supervisor’s instructions to carry out and facilitate various arboriculture works such as tree survey, tree assessment, planting, pruning, cabling, tree felling, etc.;
- Carry out tree works in line with up-to-date technical and safety standards;
- Use tools according to manufacturers’ guidelines and other relevant international standards;
- Work in KFBG, occasionally in other forests of Hong Kong;
- Upkeep and repair equipment and tools of the tree team; and
- Take part in waste recycling works, such as operating woodchipper and wood log splitter.
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of KFBGC;
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in tree work and chainsaw operation;
- Possess certificates in the safe use of chainsaw;
- Familiar with international tree work safety standards;
- Physically fit for regular physically demanding tasks such as climbing and felling trees several times per week; working on slopes and enjoy working outside throughout the year;
- Possession of a valid Type II driving license is an advantage;
- Open-minded and recognizes the validity of all spiritual paths.
Please send C.V. (with interested position and expected salary) to the Human Resources Manager, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com.