- To provide good customer-oriented reception services to visitors to KFBG;
- To handle applications for group and individual visits to KFBG;
- To handle phone enquiries and general enquiries from visitors;
- To administer the admission tickets and shuttle-bus ticketing system for visitors;
- To assist in administration duties and educational events;
- To provide administrative and clerical support, such as preparing reports.
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of KFBGC;
- At least three years of proven working experience in similar roles;
- Form Five or above. Holder of certificate in customer service would be an advantage;
- Fluency in Cantonese and/or Putonghua; command of English an advantage;
- Self-motivated, pleasant personality and a good team player;
- Physically fit for mild outdoor activities;
- Willing to work on shift is a MUST (includes Saturdays, Sundays and/or Public Holidays).
Interested parties, please send your detailed C.V., with expected salary to the Human Resources Department, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com.