Education Officer (Transformative)
- To be responsible for the design, promotion, management and delivery of transformative programmes in support of the KFBG mission;
- To design and facilitate a range of holistic education workshops and events to enhance self-awareness and connection to nature, in support of sustainable living, for people of various ages and backgrounds;
- To work with other education officers as a team to continuously enrich KFBG programmes with a holistic approach. To develop a marketing strategy to promote education programmes to the public and organizations;
- To monitor the execution and evaluation of the above projects and activities;
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by the Head of the Education Department.
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of KFBGC;
- Good command of English (knowledge of Cantonese and/or Putonghua will be an advantage, although not essential);
- Degree in a relevant educational field such as Holistic Science and Experiential Education will be an advantage but is not essential;
- At least 2 years of solid working experience in Experiential Nature Education, Holistic Education or Transformational Education programmes preferred;
- Proven skills in facilitation, design and implementation of workshops or retreats;
- Experience of mindfulness practice would be an advantage;
- Self-motivated, dynamic and a good team player;
- Ability to interact with a wide range of people in a positive, inspirational way;
- Passion for nature;
- Have an understanding of holistic education and Chinese culture;
- Physically fit for mild outdoor group activities;
- Open minded and recognize the validity of all spiritual paths;
- Able to work residentially occasionally, including weekends and public holidays;
- Valid Type I or II driving license is preferred.
Interested parties, please send your detailed C.V., with expected salary, and a short essay on ‘How can we help people to connect to their own hearts and nature?’ to the Human Resources Manager, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com.